Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer. Boys & Girls Clubs of Sonoma Valley has been continually monitoring the COVID19 crisis and guidelines from the CDC and DHC. The safety and well-being of our Club members, staff, and volunteers remain our foremost priority. At this time, we are putting all volunteer opportunities on hold. We hope to re-engage our volunteers once it is safe to do so.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.
If you’ve been looking for a way to give back to the youth in our community, please consider becoming a Boys & Girls Clubs volunteer!
Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Athletics – coach, referee, or officiate for volleyball, t-ball, baseball or basketball leagues
- Special Events – help us raise money for our vital programs by volunteering at one of our special events
How do I become a Volunteer?
- Please complete a volunteer application:
- Submit your application in person, by email, or fax:
- Drop off at Maxwell Clubhouse, 100 W. Verano Avenue, Sonoma
- Email to [email protected]
- Fax to 707-938-8556
After submitting your completed application, you will receive an email or call from a member of our team.
- Sign up for our new volunteer orientation.
- Adult volunteers – sign up with Joe Hardeman
- Student volunteers – sign up with Eric Gonzalez
- Read and sign the Volunteer Handbook Acknowledgement (adult volunteers only)
- After attending our volunteer orientation, complete fingerprinting and Mandated Reporter Training (adult volunteers only)
Do you have additional questions?
Adult volunteers – please contact Dawn Holman at 707-938-8544 x 103 or email him at [email protected]
Student volunteers – please contact Eric Gonzalez at 707-931-6961 x 101 or email him at [email protected]