For any questions, please reach out to Associate Athletic Director, Joe Petersen, at [email protected]. By phone at (707) 938-8544 ext106 or Cell Phone at (707) 210-7898.
Leagues: (1.5 Hours Sessions)
U8 (1st – 2nd grade) U10 (3rd – 4th grade) U12 (5th – 6th grade)
NO FUTSAL DURING HOLIDAY BREAK:
Saturday, December 17th, 24th, & 31st
FUTSAL SCHEDULE (12/03/2022 – 03/04/2023):
Futsal is a fun new way to play soccer! Played on a hard surface indoors with a smaller and less bouncy ball than soccer, our futsal program allows girls and boys in 1st to 6th grade to develop creativity, good sportsmanship, and agile motor control.
- Registration is $200 for new members ($175 sport fee + $25 annual membership fee).
- All participants will be evaluated and drafted by our Athletic Director and Coaches to ensure that athletic talent is evenly distributed. We want everyone to have an equal opportunity to participate and have a great time!
- All athletic fees must be paid prior to the start of the draft or no later than 5 days before the first practice.
- All fees are non-refundable; partial refunds may be issued for extreme circumstances at the discretion of our Club/Athletic Director.
- If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, all paperwork must be completed before you’re eligible to start coaching.
We need your help as a coach or referee! Please click below to learn how to become an athletics volunteer, or email Joe Petersen for more information.
Click here to sign up for our Athletics email list to ensure you have the opportunity to stay up to date on all the sports offered by Boys & Girls Clubs of Sonoma Valley.
Athletic scholarship applications available! Contact [email protected] via email or visit our Maxwell Clubhouse during office hours.
¡Solicitudes de becas deportivas disponibles! Contacta [email protected] por correo electrónico o visite nuestro Maxwell Clubhouse durante horas de oficina.