Our 2022 Junior Basketball league is full as is our waiting list. We are very sorry we cannot accommodate more players at this time.
Jr. Basketball Leagues & Practice Days
- Kinder – 1st Grade: Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:00pm-6:00pm OR 6:00pm-7:00pm
- 2nd – 3rd Grade: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00pm-6:00pm OR 6:00pm-7:00pm
NO JR. BASKETBALL DURING HOLIDAY BREAK:
Monday, December 19th – Thursday, December 29th
JR. BASKETBALL SCHEDULE (11/28/2022 – 02/02/2023):
Our Jr. Basketball program is a fun, recreational league that’s open to all genders in kindergarten through 3rd grade. Jr. Basketball is designed to foster teamwork, good sportsmanship, and healthy recreational habits. Our non-competitive playing style focuses on learning basic fundamentals of basketball while having fun.
- Registration is $200 for new members ($175 sport fee + $25 annual membership fee).
- All participants will be evaluated and drafted by our Athletic Director and Coaches to ensure that athletic talent is evenly distributed. We want everyone to have an equal opportunity to participate and have a great time!
- All athletic fees must be paid prior to the start of the draft or no later than 5 days before the first practice.
- All fees are non-refundable; partial refunds may be issued for extreme circumstances at the discretion of our Club/Athletic Director.
- If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, all paperwork must be completed before you’re eligible to start coaching.
Make sure you are signed up for our Athletics email list below to not miss any updates.
We need your help as a coach or referee! Please click below to learn how to become an athletics volunteer, or email Joe Petersen for more information.
Click here to sign up for our Athletics email list to ensure you have the opportunity to stay up to date on all the sports offered by Boys & Girls Clubs of Sonoma Valley.