Our co-ed junior basketball program is a fun, recreational league that’s open to boys and girls in K – 3rd grade and is designed to foster teamwork, good sportsmanship, and healthy recreational habits.
Fall 2021 Session: League begins the week of November 15, 2021, and runs through January 2022.
Registration is open through November 10, 2021
- All children MUST be at least 6 years old to play.
- Registration is $150 sport fee + $25 annual membership fee. Scholarships are available and no child will ever be turned away due to an inability to pay.
- All participants will be evaluated and drafted by our Athletic Director and Coaches to ensure that athletic talent is evenly distributed. We want everyone to have equal opportunity to participate and have a great time!
- All athletic fees must be paid prior to the start of the draft or no later than 5 days before the first practice.
- All fees are non-refundable; partial refunds may be issued for extreme circumstances at the discretion of our Club/Athletic Director.
Please check our calendar for this year’s season information.
We need your help as a coach or referee! Please click below to learn how to become an athletics volunteer, or email Joe Petersen for more information.