Our Fairways Fore Futures Golf Classic event is a fun-filled event to benefit the future of our Club kids and the valley we serve. Join us on the fourth Monday in August at the stunning Sonoma Golf Club as we enjoy breakfast, a riveting round of golf, an award reception, raffle, and dinner. This event is perfect for golf players of all skill levels, so bring your friends, your clubs, and prepare to have a great time!
Fairways Fore Futures Golf Classic 2021
SAVE THE DATE: Monday, August 23rd, 2021
Sponsorship opportunities are available now. Foursome registration opens July 1st, 2021.
COVID-19 Precautions: – Precautions will be reassessed and adjusted as needed as we get closer to our 2021 event date.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made numerous changes to our annual golf tournament to ensure the health and safety of our golfers while preserving the event, which is crucial to our ability to serve Sonoma Valley youth. Below is an outline of the changes we are anticipating, but as this is an ever-evolving situation, we encourage you to check back to this page periodically.
- Due to the restrictions on mass gatherings, we are switching to a tee time format instead of our normal shotgun start. Tee times will begin at 8am and all players will play their own ball.
- Golfers may only arrive on course 30-minutes before their tee time. This is in effort to reduce large gatherings in practice areas.
- Everyone one property must wear a mask from the time they arrive on property until they tee off on the first hole. Masks may be removed while hitting balls on the range, but otherwise must be worn at all times.
- Cash may not be used at Sonoma Golf Club for the time being. Payments may be made only via check or credit/debit card.
- Foursomes will be limited to two carts per group, but all riders in a cart must be from the same household. If golfers in a foursome are coming from more than two households, two golfers will need to walk. Walkers may keep their clubs on one of the golf carts, but need to respect social distancing guidelines at all times. All golfers may choose to walk if they prefer.
- Theme Holes will likely be limited due to county and state regulations, but we are committed to making sure your day on the course with us is very enjoyable.
- Also due to restrictions on mass gatherings, we will not be able to offer our post-golf dinner. We will however offer every golf a boxed breakfast or lunch to enjoy during their round and snacks and refreshments available from our hospitality carts.
- No personal alcohol/coolers are permitted.
We’re looking for volunteers to join us out on the course the day of the event. Please contact us at 707.938.8544 x104.
Check out pictures from our 2020 Golf Classic here.
Check out pictures from our 2019 Golf Classic here.
Check out pictures from our 2018 Golf Classic here.
Check out pictures from our 2017 Golf Classic here.