Why Join Boys & Girls Clubs of Sonoma Valley?
Today’s young people face endless challenges. It’s never been so essential for them to have a safe place where they can receive the positive guidance they need to develop into happy and responsible citizens. At Boys & Girls Clubs of Sonoma Valley, we’re committed to ensuring all children in our community have the tools they need to truly shine.
As a Club member, your child will have access to exceptional afterschool and enrichment programs in a safe, fun, and educational environment. They’ll be empowered to excel in school, learn civic responsibility, and lead healthy and productive lives.
As a parent, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your child is under the supervision of caring youth development experts who are dedicated to helping your child reach their full potential.
In 2019 we updated our fee structure to better accommodate the variety of programs we offer. The new structure will allow our member families to more easily customize their use of our services to their needs. With an annual membership, families will then have the opportunity to add on any of the below services:
- Annual Program: Provides your child access to the Boys & Girls Clubs after school all year long
- Monday through Friday after school until 7pm.
- Non-school days from 8am to 6pm, some holidays excluded.
- Summer Open Club Camp from 1pm to 6:30pm.
- And much more!
- Summer Programs: Open Club Camp, Day Camp, or Specialty Camp, you choose the programs that meet the needs and interests of your family.
- Athletic Leagues: We are proud to offer a variety of athletic opportunities that focus on developing leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship’s skills. Current sports offered include: Futsal, Indoor soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, and T-Ball.