Our co-ed junior basketball program is a fun, recreational league that’s open to boys and girls in K – 2nd grade and is designed to foster teamwork, good sportsmanship, and healthy recreational habits.
- All children MUST be at least 6 years old to play.
- Registration is $175 for new members ($150 sport fee + $25 annual membership fee).
- All participants will be evaluated and drafted by our Athletic Director and Coaches to ensure that athletic talent is evenly distributed. We want everyone to have equal opportunity to participate and have a great time!
- All athletic fees must be paid prior to the start of the draft or no later than 5 days before the first practice.
- All fees are non-refundable; partial refunds may be issued for extreme circumstances at the discretion of our Club/Athletic Director.
Please check our calendar for this year’s season information.