Our boys’ basketball program is a fun, recreational league that’s open to boys in 3rd to 8th grade and is designed to foster teamwork, good sportsmanship, and healthy recreational habits.
SEASON STARTS AUGUST 22ND
August 22 – 25th – First Clinics
- 3rd/4th: Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- 5th/6th: Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Practices: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday Games 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Registration is $175 for new members ($150 sport fee + $25 annual membership fee).
- All participants will be evaluated and drafted by our Athletic Director and Coaches to ensure that athletic talent is evenly distributed. We want everyone to have an equal opportunity to participate and have a great time!
- All athletic fees must be paid prior to the start of the draft or no later than 5 days before the first practice.
- All fees are non-refundable; partial refunds may be issued for extreme circumstances at the discretion of our Club/Athletic Director.
- If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, all paperwork must be completed before you’re eligible to start coaching.
Please check our calendar for this year’s season information.